- Management Information System (MIS)
- International Business (IB)
- Investment Management
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Media & Communication
- English Literature
- English Language Teaching (ELT)
B Sc In
- Environmental management
- Environmental Science
- Population Environment
B Sc In
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 both in S.S.C and H.S.C
- O’ level in 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 & A’level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate / High School Diploma
- Engineering Students must have Math & physics in their H.S.C with at least B grade
- For Microbiology & Biochemistry students must have biology in SSC/o ‘level
Financial Aid on Entry (100% waiver):
- GPA 5.0 in SSC and HSC exams (without 4th subject)
- 7 ’A’ s in O’ level (one sitting) and 3 ‘A’ s in A’ level
- Top 2 score in admission test
- 50% financial aid for concurrently admitted siblings & spouse.
Financial Aid while at IUB:
- 20%-100% Financial aid on tuition fee based on performance in IUB and financial need.
- 3 storied fully digitalized central library with access to online journals.
- Access to Integrated Registrar Office Automation System for online registration etc.
- State-of-the-art lab facilities.
- Career Guidance and Placement office with links to renowned organizations.
- Campus employment available for students.
- Full campus under wi-fi zone.
Apply only through online : www.iub.edu.bd
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 11th December, 2013 till 3:00 pm
Admission Test: Saturday, 14th December, 2013 at 10.30am
Class Commence: Sunday, 12th January, 2014
Admission & financial Aid office: (Ground Floor), plot-16, Block-B, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Tel: 8401645-53, 8402065-76 Ext-269, 378
Cell: 01780 185006 Fax; 8401991