Admission Notice for spring semester 2015 of Executive MBA at IBA, University of Dhaka (DU)
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline)
- For all foreign degrees/certificates, equivalence will be determined by the institute.
- No 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA) at secondary/higher secondary/tertiary levels of education.
- Minimum 3 (three) years full time work experience after Bachelor’s Degree.
- The written examination will be held on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, who have a GMAT score of minimum 70 percentile may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the IBA website (www.iba-du.edu) or collected from the IBA Executive MBA Program Office.
- The filled-in application form along with a Bank Draft/ Pay Order for Tk. 1,500 (fifteen hundred) payable to “Executive MBA, IBA” should be submitted from January 29 to February 15, 2015 between 10:30 am to 9:00 pm to the Executive MBA Program Office.
For further information, please contact:
EMBA Program Office, Room-405 (3rd Floor), Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000