The James P. Grant School of Public Health (JPGSPH), a globally reputed institution (see http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/85/12/07-011207/en/index.html) for dynamic and diverse learning in public health, invites applications for admission in International MPH Program 2014-15 intake beginning in January 2014.
Why should you study at JPGSPH?
- The total cost of the MPH Program is US $20,000. Selected national students will get partial waiver in School Policy and criteria.
- Experiential, community-based learning with extensive field visits and problem solving teaching methods;
- Over 300 graduates from 23 countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, North and South Americans and Europe.
- Faculty from international universities like Stanford, Heidelberg, Harvard, JHU, GWU, PHFL, London STM etc.
- Graduates have exciting careers in public health institutions like WHO, CDC-USA, UNICEF, DFID, WaterAid, BRAC Int, Jhpiego, icddr,b etc.
- As part of its next Generation of Public Health Experts Program, funded by USAID, limited Scholarship are available (conditions apply).
- Bachelor and/or Masters in medicine, social sciences or other sciences.
- Excellent academic records: minimum CGPA 3:00 out of 4:00
- Proficiency in oral and written English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent preferred
- Computer knowledge of MS Office and data analysis
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interviews.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2013
Applicants may apply online through: http://sph.bracu.ac.bd/index.php/mph/admission/forms/97-education/222-admissioniframe
Hard copy of Application Form (for those who are unable to apply online) can be collected from the School Admission Office for a fee of Tk. 1,000.
Students should submit the completed application form enclosing detailed CV, one reference letter, a statement of interest in public health, attested photocopies of transcripts & certificates along with 2 copies of recent passport size photographs to:
Mr. Mrityunjoy Das, Assistant Director, James P Grant of Public Health, BRAC University, 5th floor (level 6) icddr,b Building, 58 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
For further inquiries please visit: http://sph.bracu.ac.bd/
Tel: +88 02 9827501-4
Candidates with experience working in public health in rural areas, along with women and ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.