To bring separate parts together, combine or incorporate into a whole for the better good of all.
The act of promoting and selling in a marketplace. The process of creating, communicating, delivering offerings that have value for customers/clients.
Integrated marketing is the holistic approach to communication in marketing. It’s making sure that you are being consistent in your marketing both online and offline.
It is work together with Product, Price, Place and Promotion.
The parts of something are intimately interconnected to express the whole thing.
Why integrated marketing important?
- Integrated marketing communications helps improve campaign results.
- It allows for you to have consistent messaging across all marketing channels.
- Consistent messaging across all avenues of your marketing will help to build your brand credibility.
- The Integrated marketing helps by optimizing the spend whether online or offline and putting the right number of dollars towards the most effective approach.
- It used to be we could look at marketing in two segments – online and offline. Marketing is shifting and you will find the most optimum result by utilizing an integrated approach.