In order to enhance the cooperation in the field of higher education and promote the development of higher education of International students in Liaoning Province, Liaoning Government has set up the Scholarship for International students.
Study subjects and level:
Scholarships are provided in all disciplines and for pursuing doctoral studies at Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
Eligibility to apply:
International students who wish to pursue doctoral degrees in Liaoning Province. Students who are pursuing their doctoral degrees are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Number of scholarships: 30 scholarships will be available.
Scholarship Value: Fully funded scholarships.
HEIs shall forward the notification to the applicants by June 30.
How to Apply?
Applicants shall apply to the Higher Education Institutions in Liaoning Province that are eligible to enroll scholarship students. The applicants must fill in and submit the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
- Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship for International Students (in duplicate).
- Notarized original and photocopies of highest diploma and transcripts.
- Student or work status certificate.
- Study plan or research plan in Chinese or English.
- Two recommendation letters from professors.
- The above mentioned documents should be either in Chinese or English. Documents not in Chinese or English should be attached with notarized translation in one of the two languages.
Application Deadline: The applications will be accepted from January to May.
For further information: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=105&id=1564