The UQ Business School is offering a number of 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding domestic and international students commencing the full-time (12 month) MBA program in January of each year. The scholarship is available to students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School.
The scholarship is available to international and domestic students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School. Applicant must:
- commence study in January including the MBA orientation event; and
- fulfill all requirements associated with their student visas; and
- diligently and to the best of their ability apply themselves to the successful completion of the full-time (12 month) MBA program; and
- conform to the University of Queensland rules, regulations, policies, and procedures (including disciplinary provisions); and
- not defer or otherwise interrupt studies; and
- notify the Academic Dean and Head of School in writing if: they are absent for any reason (other than recreation leave) for a period of 14 days or more from the place of study, except with prior approval from the Head of School.
The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the full-time MBA studies.
The scholarship will entitle the successful applicants to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the full-time (12 month) MBA program unless otherwise stated. International students may also be eligible for an additional reimbursement of up to AUD $3,000 to cover travel expenses.
Applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarship selection process as soon as possible.
How to Apply?
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- have already submitted an application for entry into the full-time (12 month) MBA program and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission. Applications for admission to the full-time (12 month) MBA program should be submitted separately to your scholarship application. That is, you must have met the standard entry criteria for acceptance into the full-time (12 month) MBA program (including GMAT, English Language proficiency, and work experience); and
- provide a personal statement of no more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application.
- not have been awarded any other MBA scholarship as defined by the UQ Business School.
- supply two written references.
Scholarship applications are to be received by 30 November in the year prior to commencement of the full-time (12 month) MBA program with a covering letter addressed to the MBA Director and submitted via post.
Application Deadline: 30th November.
For further information: https://www.business.uq.edu.au/international_and_domestic_scholarships