Loughborough believes competition can be rewarding. In order to attract the very best applicants, the School of Business and Economics offers a range of competitive scholarships and bursaries, worth up to 40% of fees.
- Gold award: 2:1 or above bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) PLUS a minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience.
- Silver award: Either a 2:1 or above bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) OR a minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience
- Bronze award: Applicants must be a Loughborough University alumnus OR be party to a Group Discount of 2 or more delegates from the same organisation. Group Discounts must first be agreed with the MBA Programme Director
Scholarship Open for:
International students (Bronze award is open for Loughborough University alumnus) can apply for these MBA awards.
- Gold award: 40% of fees
- Silver award: 25% of fees
- Bronze award: 20% of fees
How to Apply?
Applicants must submit a short essay of around 2-3 pages (approximately 1,000 words) covering the relevance of MBA study to themselves and their career and how they will want to contribute to the MBA programme, both in the classroom and in the wider context.
The application deadline is 31st July 2014 (For Bronze award there is no deadline).
For further information: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/mba/feesandscholarships/full-time-mba/