Admission notice of PGDCM (Post Graduate Diploma in Capital Market) at BICM (Bangladesh Institute of Capital Market) for summer semester 2017. It will be the 8th batch of PGDCM program at BICM.
Program duration: One year
Total semester: 3 Trimester
Total course: 13
Total credit: 36
Total program fee: Tk. 47,000/- (payable in 3 installments)
Last date of Application: 15 June, 2017
Why PGDCM at BICM?
PGDCM will help attaining specialization in Securities Market that is rare in Business Schools. As per Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Research Analysis) Rules 2013, “Certificate From BICM in relevant field will provide eligibility for being Research Analyst”.
PGDCM Prepares You for a Career in:
- Security Analysis and Equity Research
- Investment Advisory Services
- Investment Banking
- Equity and Debt Market Brooking
- Fund Management etc.
- Minimum Eligibility – Graduation in any discipline
- Application form – Available at Website or Office
- Application fee- Tk. 500/- (Nonrefundable) Pay order drawn in favor of BICM
For prospectus and application form visit www.bicm.ac.bd
Submit Application at: PGDCM program office, BGIC tower (Gr. floor), 34, Topkhana road, Dhaka
For more information: T: 02-9588506/02 – 47118451 (9 am to 5 pm)
Note: BICM authority reserves the right to make any change in the program design