- Students who grasp an unconditional recommend for one of our postgraduate degree programs and who pay global tuition fees might apply for a scholarship.
- You can’t apply for a scholarship unless you have applied for a course and been specified an unconditional offer to study at London Met (current ongoing students are the only exemption to this rule).
- The scholarship program provides full and partial tuition fee financial support for students on educated Masters Degree programs.
- Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the be expected economic/social advantage to their home country of them doing a Masters degree in the UK. (This has to be clearly established in the personal declaration that the above criterions are met).
- Confirmation of paid and/or charitable work done should also be included in the scholarship application, where applicable.
Applications for London Met scholarships are reviewed two times yearly (in June and November) by a panel of academic staff at the University.
The application deadlines are:
The application deadlines are 31 May for September entry and 31 October for February entry.
There are now TWO ways to complete your scholarship application form:
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB, UK
Special Concern for Scholarships:
- Please note that London Met will not disburse for your tuition of any pre-sessional courses that you might be required to obtain before you begin your postgraduate course.
- Please note that Short courses, Foundation Programs, HND’s and pre-Masters degrees are not covered by any of London Metropolitan University’s Scholarships.
- If you have any further questions you can please see frequently asked questions or email: email@example.com
NB: Applicants should read the Terms and Conditions before apply.
Applying For a Postgraduate Course:
- If you do not have a recommend to study at London Met up till now, you might apply using a course application form.
- If you have any questions according to admission to the university you can email our Admissions Office or visit How to Apply
Source: London Metropolitan University