Scholarship programs assist students from a range of backgrounds to pursue their studies at HUFS.
HUFS provides various compensatory and incentive based scholarship programs.These scholarship programs, both internally and externally funded, are intended to make a HUFS education available to a wide range of talented and qualifying students. These programs enable students to concentrate on their academic pursuits, while helping HUFS continue to maintain its level as a leading academic institution in the world.
Level of study: Undergradute
Study subject: Subject offered by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.
- Veritas: Full Tuition (4 Years)
- Pax: Half Tuition(4 Years)
- Creatio: Half Tuition (2 Years / 1~1.5 Years)
- HUFS Language I: Matriculation Fee
- HUFS Language II: Matriculation Fee & Half Tuition for 1 Years
- HUFS Global: 30% Tuition Waiver (4 Years / 2 Year for Transfer)
- TOPIK 5: Matriculation Fee
- TOPIK 6: Matriculation Fee (Half Tuition for one Semester)
Eligibility to apply:
- Veritas: Obtained over 96 of total admission pass mark
- Pax: Obtained over 93 of total admission pass mark
- Creatio: Obtained over 90 of total admission pass mark
- HUFS Language I: Any Successful Candidates who have completed at least two regular terms at HUFS Korean Language Center
- HUFS Language II: Any successful candidates who have completed at least two regular terms at HUFS Korean Language Center and have a TOPIK level 5 or above
- HUFS Global: Any successful candidates for majors offered in our Global Campus whose admission pass mark is over 80
- TOPIK 5: Submit TOPIK level 5
- TOPIK 6: Submit TOPIK level 6
Nationality: International students can apply.
Requirement of entrance:
- Must have graduated from high school or will graduate from enrolling.
- Completed primary and secondary schools either in or outside Korea.
Requirement of English Language:
- Korean Track – TOPIK level 3 or higher, English Track – TOEFL 80 of higher
Application process: You can apply through online. To get application form click here.
Deadline of application: In each year September.
To make General Inquires
HUFS / Merit Scholarship / Government Scholarship programs
Mr. Wonil Ki, Ms. Hye Young Lee
Office of International Student Services
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com / Tel. 82-2-2173-2065~6
To know more – click here.