Kadir Has University Undergraduate Scholarships in Turkey for International Students Brief description: Kadir Has University, located in Istanbul, TURKEY, offers 50% tuition waiver scholarship in any bachelor program for all qualified international undergraduate applicants.
Study Subjects and Level:
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses at Kadir Has University.
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences:
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics and Genetics
- B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- B.Sc. in Information Technologies
- B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
Faculty of Economics Administrative and Social Sciences:
- B.A. in American Culture and Literature
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.A. in Economics
- B.A. in International Relations
- B.A. in International Trade and Finance
- B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Psychology
Faculty of Communication:
- B.A. in Advertising
- B.A. in Public Relations and Information
- B.Sc. in Communication Design
- B.A. in New Media
- B.A in Radio, Television and Cinema
Faculty of Art and Design:
- B.Sc. in Architecture
- B.Sc. in Graphic Design
- B.Sc. in Industrial Design
- B.Sc. in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
This scholarships are obtainable for studying undergraduate degree at Kadir Has University.
Eligibility to apply:
- Citizenship Criteria: In order to be able to apply students have to hold a foreign citizenship (applications from Turkish nationals are not accepted).
- Academic Merit Criteria: Scholarships are awarded based on high school diploma GPA (min. 80%), international and national examination results (min. Score 80%).
- Age Criteria: Scholarship is available for candidates born not earlier than 1993.
Scholarship is a 50% tuition waiver for all period of undergraduate studies. Students have to maintain a GPA of 1,5 and above in order to continue to benefit from the tuition waiver. No cash scholarships are available.
How to Apply?
In order to apply to Kadir Has University candidate will have to complete online application form. Before starting the application please make sure that you have a ready to upload electronic copies of the following documents:
- Copy of your Passport with personal information page on it. If you don’t have a valid international passport at the time of application, please upload a copy of your national ID.
- Copy of an official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated) Copy of an official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Copy of English language proficiency test results if available. The following examination results are accepted at Kadir Has University:
- TOEFL-IBT min. 79 (Kadir Has University institutional code is 7524) ÜDS min. 66 CAE min. B CPE min. C PTE Academic min. 71.
Application Deadline: August 29th, 2014