The UTS Business School offers two (2) scholarships annually to high achieving international postgraduate students commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Usually one (1) new Recipient will be awarded in autumn semester, and one (1) Recipient in spring semester
Study Subjects and Level:
Scholarship is provided for MBA program. The Scholarship is obtainable for studying master degree at University of Technology Sydney.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS recognized degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection ; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
Scholarship Open for:
International students (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen) can apply for this MBA scholarship.
Number of Scholarships:
Two MBA scholarships are awarded. Usually one (1) new Recipient will be awarded in Autumn semester, and one (1) Recipient in Spring semester.
Scholarship will be provided for one semester.
The value of MBA scholarship is A$5,000, which will be credited towards the recipient’s second semester tuition fees.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree.
- Motivation to succeed in the UTS MBA program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by late July 2014.
How to Apply? The applying mode is online.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2014 for the Spring semester 2014.
For further information: http://cfsites1.uts.edu.au/uts/study/scholarships/pnx-detail.cfm?code=0000020614&bar=no