University of Nottingham offers 105 scholarships (30 x 100% tuition fee and 75 x 50% towards tuition fee). Scholarships are provided to pursue any programme within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment, Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science, Business School – courses allied to Operations Management and School of Law – MSc Law and Environmental Science.
University of Nottingham is an accredited university. University of Nottingham is accredited by the ACU, Association of MBAs, EQUIS, EUA, Russell Group, Sutton 13, Universitas 21, Universities UK, Virgo Consortium and Sutton Trust.
Eligibility to apply:
Applicants can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* and
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have not already studied outside of your home country and
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate and
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2015 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment, Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science, Business School – courses allied to Operations Management and School of Law – MSc Law and Environmental Science.
Scholarship Open for:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
Number of scholarships: Up to 105 scholarships are offered.
Up to 30 scholarships will cover 100% tuition fee and up to 75 scholarships will cover 50% towards tuition fees.
Notification: Applicants will notify of the outcome within 6 weeks of the closing date.
How to Apply?
The applying mode is online. Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
For online application. Click here.
Application Deadline: 24 April 2015.