HHL offers Part-time MBA Global Diversity Scholarship, 2014. The HHL Global Diversity Scholarship focuses on prospective students with an international background, who bring their leadership potential and international experiences to HHL.
- Applicants from all countries for the part-time MBA Program.
- With its HHL Global Diversity Scholarship HHL offers two scholarships for outstanding part-time MBA candidates with an international background. The scholarship will support our goal of comprising a highly international part-time MBA class.
- Applicants must hold a first degree and present a GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test).
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
Please submit your essay on the topic of “Managing Diversity in a Global Business” along with the other application documents. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
- A completed MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs
Application Deadline: Applicants are required to submit all application documents by December 31, 2013.
For further information: HHL Part-time MBA Global Diversity Scholarship