UCLan is delighted to offer a range of scholarship opportunities for new international fee paying students commencing the full-time MBA and MBA Fashion Brand Management programs in September 2014. The scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in the tuition fee. The student is responsible for the payment of the remainder of the tuition fee and living expenses for their period of study.
Study Subjects and Level:
Scholarships are provided to study all full-time MBA programs or MBA Fashion Brand Management program available at University of Central Lancashire.
The Scholarships are obtainable for studying master degree at University of Central Lancashire in UK.
- Applicants must be holding an offer for the full-time MBA or MBA Fashion Brand Management programme at UCLan for entry in September 2014.
- Scholarships are not transferrable and are available for entry in September 2014 only.
- Applicants must be privately funded (i.e., full fees being paid from their own or their family’s resources).
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial award.
Scholarship Open for:
International students can apply for these MBA scholarships.
The scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in the tuition fee. The student is responsible for the payment of the remainder of the tuition fee and living expenses for their period of study. There are a number of awards:
- One award to the value of 7000 GBP
- One award to the value of 5000 GBP
- Four awards to the value of 2000 GBP
All applications will be assessed with consideration to the following: overall presentation; originality of thought; fluency in communication of ideas; evidence of motivation for study; ability to succeed and contribute to university life.
Successful candidates must confirm acceptance of the award within seven days of its award. If this is not received, UCLan reserve the right to award the scholarship to another applicant.
How to Apply?
Please submit your scholarship application form to international-at-uclan.ac.uk, ensuring you include the wording, MBA scholarship Application, in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2014.
For further information: http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/fees_and_finance/bursaries_scholarships.php