Monash University offers 31 scholarships and it will be available in 2015. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference. Applicants must undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Study Subjects and Level:
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses obtainable at Monash University in Australia. These scholarships for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash University campus in Australia.
- International student
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students, and
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship: Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence)
Scholarship Open for:
International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
Scholarships will be paid per year until the minimum number of points for degree is completed.
Total average value of scholarship is up to $50,000 (based on a 5 year degree); $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for degree are completed and Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events).
- Selection will be based on academic achievement;
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University;
- Preference will be given to commencing students, particularly commencing students who are not enrolled in a Monash pathway course.
How to Apply?
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered
The application deadlines are:
- Round one: October 15 Semester one or two of the following year
- Round two: November 15 Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: January 15 Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: February 15 Semester one or two of the current year
- Round five: March 15 Semester two of the current year
- Round six: April 15 Semester two of the current year
- Round seven: July 7 Semester two of the current year
For further information: http://www.monash.edu.au/study/scholarships/international/international-merit.html