- Bachelor of architecture
- BSc in Physics
- BSS Economics
- BSS in Anthropology
- BA in English
- LLB (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BSc in computer science and Engineering
- BSc in Electronic and communication Engineering
- BSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc in applied physics and Electronics
- Bachelor of pharmacy (Hons)
- BSc in computer science
- BSc in Microbiology
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Mathematics
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC separately and a total GPA 7.0.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in o-Level in two subjects and A-level in two subjects and total GPA 6.0 according to BRAC University scale (A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2). Only one E is acceptable.
All eligible candidates are required to take the admission test.
Waiver: Up to 100% tuition waiver for candidates having GPA of 5.0 without fourth subject in both SSC and HSC or 7 A’s ‘0’ level in one sitting and 3 A’s in ‘A’ levels.
Scholarships: Tuition waivers and scholarships are available in different categories. Ford foundation scholarships for financially disadvantaged but meritorious students.
- Hostel for female students
- A full residential semester for all students at its highly acclaimed Savar campus
- Unique English language program for all students
- Access to BRAC facilities and programs all over Bangladesh
- Rich library with access to online journals
- Career services guidance and placements
Admission Test: March 11, 2016 at 9:30 AM
Application deadline: March 8, 2016
Classes start: May 8, 2016
Apply online: www.bracu.ac.bd/apply
Tel: 882 4051-4 ext. 4003; 985 3948,985 385 3949.
Fax: 881 0383.