The University of Reading has offered the International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship since 2006 in order to enable exceptional international undergraduate students to study at the University of Reading. The IB Scholarship pays up to three years of tuition fees at international rate however, please note that it does not provide anything towards living expenses, travel costs or other study related costs.
Study Subjects & Level:
Scholarships are provided to study any of the courses offered by the University of Reading. These scholarships is available for undergraduate students with excellent results in the International Baccalaureate qualification at University of Reading.
- International undergraduate students with excellent results in the International Baccalaureate qualification.
- Available to students of all subjects apart from courses run by the Henley Business School. You must be a new international (not UK or EU) student.
- In order to be considered for this scholarship you must hold the offer of a place at the University of Reading.
Scholarship Open for: International students (not UK or EU) can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for up to 3 years.
Scholarship Value: This scholarship provides Tuition Fees at International rate.
Scholarship Notification: All applicants should be informed of the outcome of their application by the end of June 2015.
How to Apply?
The mode of applying is by post and electronically. In order to apply for the IB Scholarship you must:
- have completed or be due to complete the International Baccalaureate Qualification; and
- be deemed an international undergraduate student paying tuition fees at international rate; and
- hold an offer of a place at the University of Reading.
Please note that you cannot be considered for the IB Scholarship if you have applied to a course provided by the Henley Business School.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2015.